Parts for Cable Monitor-Pin

All solid, water-absorbing materials in the building envelope including Drywall, Stucco, EIFS, panels or floor planks can be monitored using metal screws or pins, even when the walls are closed and the area is inaccessible. Screws and pins (1/4″ to 7″ long) are placed and connected to LP-mini or LP-H cables. Open cable ends are left, where they can be connected to moisture meters and data loggers:

When light-weight, soft materials or wall-cavities should be measured or monitored, consider using RH probes and cables because pin meters cannot be used. >Cable Monitor-RH