The Ligno-VersaTec by itself is a pinless, dual-depth meter.
Adding RH Thermo-Hygro probe allows for Thermo-Hygrometer RH/T/DPT/GPP measurements.
To use the Ligno-VersaTec as a pin meter, an assortment of electrodes is available, see packages below.
For in-kiln measurements and for monitoring buildings we offer packages with extension cables and a variety of probes measuring up to 7″ deep.
- Slide-hammer electrode E12 up to 2″
- Inspector electrode E14 up to 7″
- Electrode E16 up to 7″ for concrete and other building materials
- In-Kiln PK probes and cables and EMC measurement
- Building Monitors pins, screws, probes and extension cables
If you want to be able to check relative humidity and ambient temperature, select the package of your choice and chose the option with the RH Thermo-Hygro probe. For in-kiln applications choose EMC holder with angle connector and LP-H cable to connect directly to the meter.
Call customer service at 800-227-2105 for packages not listed here.