The teflon cable has been selected specifically for in-kiln application to withstands hot and humid conditions in a dry kiln and to accurately transfer measured values from the PK probes inside the kiln to the meter, in-kiln monitor or kiln control system.
The teflon insulated cable consists of a pair of twisted shielded wires. It is available by-the-foot and can be ordered any length required.
The cable is used to make the connection between angle connectors and 4-station plate to the switch box or the control panel of the kiln control system.
We offer the following cables with connectors at the end:
- PK-H cable with 4mm plugs on both ends, fits between PK probes and Ligno-meter K and Ligno-VersaTec, angle connector or 4-station plate.
- PK-mini cable with set of 2mm and 4mm plugs, connects PK probes to mini-Ligno Cmodels and MC Tracker.
- LP-H cable with set of 4mm plugs and loops, connects screws and EG, EL pins to Ligno-meter K and Ligno-VersaTec.
- LP-mini cable with set of 2mm plugs and loops, connects screws and EG, EL pins to mini-Ligno Cmodels and MC Tracker.
- E-H extension cable with set of 4mm plugs and jacks to extend PK-H cable.
- E-mini extension cable with set of 2mm plugs and jacks to extend PK-mini cable.
For more information please contact Customer Service at 1-800-227-2105.
Lignomat USA Ltd, 14345 NE Morris Ct., Portland OR 97230, USA,
Email: sales@Lignomat.com, www.Lignomat.com