Controlling and Monitoring Lumber Drying
The most complete line of kiln control systems and monitoring systems for small and large kilns and predryers.
We have developed software and hardware options to be able to put a control system together that will fit your needs.
Lignomat USA Ltd. is the first company to offer kiln control systems with the following features:
- Wireless Communication of MC and EMC measurement inside a kiln
- Completely digital data transfer of Wood Moisture Content, Temperature and EMC from Measuring Points inside the kiln to the Computer System
- Internet Compatibility between Client and Server Software Modules
These technological advancements are only available from Lignomat. Lignomat’s Kiln control systems offer more accurate readings of MC and EMC especially in the low range. The increased accuracy is enhanced by the completely digital data transfer between data acquisition modules, process control modules and operator interface. Interferrence due to electrical noise are virtually eliminated. Operating stability is increased.
Wireless Systems requires only one four-conductor cable to run from the kiln directly to the kiln setpoint controller (KCM/KCU) typically installed in the kiln control room and further to the user interface on Host PC. Installation and maintenance are very easy. The new technology offers a maximum in cost efficiency, operational stability and ease of operation. Measuring the temperature in the core of the wood for heat treating applications has also become available.
Wireless measuring systems offer new possibilities for predrier controls. All sensors for wood moisture, EMC and temperature are wireless and communicate with several receivers located inside the predrier. Long sensor cables inside the predrier are eliminated, making installation, operation and maintenance a lot easier. The system offers complete freedom in placement of sensors without having to install or move any cables – a great advantage.
The same advantages apply to Lignomat’s wireless monitor using wireless probes. Long cable runs are eliminated. Transmitters are placed in bundles and communicate with several receivers. They, in turn, communicate with the Host PC, for data logging and display.
Fully Automatic Full Feature Dry-Kiln Controller – Lignomat LMS-16G
- Wireless In-kiln Moisture Probes – Require very minimum in-kiln wiring
- Multi-zone Temperature Control Regulation
- Up to 16 Wood Moisture Probes (MC) per kiln – Six probes is standard
- Steam Pressure & Energy Optimization
- EMC or Wet-bulb sensors
- Heat Treating
- Sample Boards Scale – In-kiln or External option
- High Temperature kiln operations available as wirebound setup
Fully Automatic Dry-Kiln Controller – Lignomat LMS-XG
- Lower overall cost with the same per-kiln hardware as LMS-16G
- No master controller MP16 required – now integrated into PC software
- Single Heat-zone Temperature regulation only
- Up to 8 Wood Moisture Probes per kiln
- Schedule Mode or simple Set-point Mode operation
For more information please contact Customer Service at 1-800-227-2105.
Lignomat USA Ltd, 14345 NE Morris Crt., Portland OR 97230, USA,
Email: sales@Lignomat.com, www.Lignomat.com