The mini-Ligno DX is a popular digital moisture meter with the following features:
- 42 settings to correct for domestic, tropical wood species, OSB, AdvanTech, bamboo, panel products
- 3 Settings for gypsum, drywall and water resistant, interior and exterior glass-mat wall boards
- 1 reference scale 0-99 for non-wood building materials such as plaster, insulation, concrete
We continuously add new species and engineered products to the wood group list to give you an up-to-date meter.
- A measuring range low enough to check hardwood floors (5%*)
- A measuring range high enough to evaluate wet lumber (65%*)
- A bright, digital LED display readable even in poorly lit areas
- The red LED display is virtually indestructible, has a life-time warranty
- Resolution of 0.1% below the critical range of 10%, 1% steps above 10%
- Built-in automatic calibration check before each measurement to guarantee accurate readings for the life-time of the meter.
An easy-to-use, reliable moisture meter.
The functionally designed meter fits comfortably in your hand when measuring and is small enough to carry in a shirt-pocket. The green cap covers the pins during transportation and serves as handle when pushing the pins into wood. This unique design allows pushing behind the entire meter to insert the tapered pins easily.
For measurements, push the pins into the material to be measured. The unique on-off switch between the pins, turns meter on automatically and bright LED lights instantly indicate moisture percentage. The LED display is virtually unbreakable and comes with a life-time warranty. No hassle ever with a broken display! Automatic on-off switch extends battery life.
Each mini-Ligno comes with a set of
#MA Pins for a measuring depth of 3/16″ (5mm) and
#MB Pins for a measuring depth of 7/16″ (10mm).
For core readings in thicker wood, you can make a fresh cut and measure the end grain. If that is not feasible, choose the mini-Ligno DX/C and add the electrode E12 (package D-2M).
If you want to use any of the attachments, buy the mini-Ligno DX/C. Optimize usage of a moisture meter:
- Measure thicker lumber without cutting, with E12 (Pkg D2-M)
- Reach sub floors without removing floor planks, with E12 (Pkg D2-M)
- Track moisture in walls, floors, ceilings, roofs…, with E14 (Pkg D4-P)
- Evaluate concrete moisture, other hard materials, with E16 (Pkg D6-P)
- In-kiln monitor with remote cables and probes (Pkg D-11)
The standard mini-Ligno model is equipped with built in pins for handheld moisture measurements. mini-Ligno C-Models come with built in pins as well as connectors for use with external cables and electrodes.
(*) Low and high range vary with wood species settings. Moisture measurements are less accurate above fiber saturation point at about 25%.
For more information please contact Customer Service at 1-800-227-2105.
Lignomat USA Ltd, 14345 NE Morris Ct., Portland OR 97230, USA,
Email: sales@Lignomat.com, www.Lignomat.com