The electrode E14-m is a multi-purpose electrode designed for woodworking and flooring, restoration, construction. Used for home and building maintenance by inspectors, clean-up crews, carpet cleaners, apartment managers and home owners to track moisture problems in the building envelope.
- The ergonomically designed Electrode E14 fits perfectly into your hand and gives you a comfortable grip when measuring. The pins can be pushed into material by hand, or hammered into the material by using a hammer. Even if the material is hard and tough to penetrate, the E14 with EG pins is made strong enough to withstand hard pounding. Can be used for measuring hard wood, exterior and interior wall boards, panel products, cementitious panels even concrete.
- The slim shape allows for measuring in places where round electrodes or built-in pins from moisture meters cannot reach. With the E14 you can truly track moisture wherever it hides, in corners, below window sills, around pipes. If the EG pins with 3/4″ measuring depth are not long enough, add 7″ long EL pins to reach through insulation, under baseboards into structural components. Great for EIFS inspections.
- The knob at the end of the handle can be removed and replaced by a paint brush handle or broom stick. Using the paint brush handle allows to extend the reach. You can stay a distance from mold infested areas and still be able to get reliable measurements. Extending the handle with a broom stick makes measuring carpets and carpet padding easy without crouching down. Ceilings can be checked for moisture leakage without a ladder.
- Insulated pins EG and EL: The shanks of the pins are teflon-coated to measure only at the tip, which allows pin-pointing moisture measurements to a defined depth. Using teflon-coated pins is also important when measuring dry materials behind wet surfaces. Moisture on a wet surface is never picked up, even if the pins are pushed all the way into the material, because the pins are teflon-coated up to the base of the electrode.
- Measuring depth: EG pins are 3/4″ long. EL pins are 7″ long. If a measuring depth in between 3/4′ and 7″ is required, we custom-cut the EL pins to any length required from 7″ to 1/2″.
The E14 has 2 threaded inserts to fit EG and EL pins (teflon-coated) and EC, EA and EV pins (un-insulated).
The DZ, DA and DB pins for the Electrode E12 cannot be used in the Electrode E14. They have a cylindrical shaft and no threads at the end.
The electrode E14-m comes with a cable (with split ends and 2mm plugs) to fit:
Weight 5 oz. Length without pins 7″.
Comes with 1 pair of teflon-coated EG pins 3/4″
For more information please contact Customer Service at 1-800-227-2105.
Lignomat USA Ltd, 14345 NE Morris Ct., Portland OR 97230, USA,
Email: sales@Lignomat.com, www.Lignomat.com