Latest computer technology for software and hardware solution has been applied to develop a wide variety of monitor and control systems for:
- new and existing kilns
- hardwood and softwood kilns,
- small and large kilns, pre dryers
- different types of kilns, conventional kilns, dehumidification kilns, vacuum kilns
- heat treatment, conditioning rooms,…
We have been committed for over 40 years to making the best, competitively-priced control systems to fit our various customers requirements and we offer professional, customer-oriented lifetime support.
For assistance to select the right system call Customer Service at 800-227-2105.
Lignomat’s kiln controls and monitors have a good reputation world-wide due to:
- Best in Class
- User-friendly Design
- Customer Support
|Kiln Control Systems||Predryer Control Systems||Master Control MP 32||Universal Wireless Monitors||First-rate Customer Service|
|Efficient, user-friendly, production of high grade lumber||Decrease degrade and increase uniformity||Latest and best yet from our control engineers||From vacuum kiln to concrete slab||Large and small, every customer counts|
|Our focus has been kiln controls for over 40 years from engineer to receptionist.||Ideal way to store and prepare your lumber for an optimal kiln drying process. Uniformity of hardware/software for both pre dryers and kiln controls.||A prime example of technology working in your favor. Integrated customer inspired options and control interface.||Inspired by use with Lignomat’s kiln control systems. Universally applicable to other monitoring tasks.||Lignomat’s reputation is based on your success. Customer support paired with quality and flexibility is our key.|
Industrial Controls & Monitoring Systems for Dry Kilns with Wireless and Wirebound Probes
- ∙Wireless communication of MC and EMC measurement inside a kiln
- Completely digital data transfer of Wood Moisture Content, Temperature and EMC from measuring points inside the kiln to the Control Process Center.
- Automatic, Real Time, Personnel/Event Specific, Text/Email Alerts.
- Internet Compatibility Between Client and Server Software Modules.
- Wireless In-kiln Moisture Probes – Require very minimum in-kiln wiring. Option for high temp kilns: Wirebound in-kiln connections from sensors to data acquisition center outside of kiln.
- Automatic, personnel/event specific, selectable text alerts, standard.
- Latest AHDRC & HVI (Heat/Vent Interlock) software modules. Up to 16 Wood Moisture Probes (MC) per kiln – Six probes is standard.
The standard kiln control systems from Lignomat are the base for the design of a system that fits your needs. Call 800-227-2105 for more information and a quote.